Home / User comments

Display comments on Photos | Albums
Filter
Display

• blargsnarf - Saturday 29 September 2018 13:25Reply
    @ Anonymoususer : This isn't a monthly comic, it's a whenever-I-get-around-to-it comic. New page.. hopefully in October!

@ Hardcorez : Yes, but this is all commissioned by one guy. He is more than willing to continue it, I just haven't found the time to do the next page yet.
  • BlargFanboy - Monday 24 September 2018 01:52Reply
    When is the next page coming up? Is there a page otw?
  • Hardcorez - Monday 24 September 2018 01:49Reply
    Hey Blarg. Is it $150 per page? And whoever comissions it gets to choose what happens? How many days would it take you to finish 1 page?
  • linkyfan - Sunday 23 September 2018 07:07Reply
    @blargsnarf have you thought of making a lottery giving a chance to win a free from-scratch commission?you could make it on twitter since that's the best page to make it
  • bigt30 - Saturday 22 September 2018 06:41Reply
    that's a shame i enjoy the loud house and that luan with her friend and lincoln made me so happy
  • Mike - Saturday 22 September 2018 04:58Reply
    @blargsnarf man I hope you change your mind eventually, you're a great artist with some of the best rule34 skill out there, honestly you deserve more credit than you get.

I'll seriously feel like there is a hole if you decide to pack it up.
  • Mike - Saturday 22 September 2018 04:57Reply

I'll seriously feel like there is a hole if you decide to pack it up.
  • bigt30 - Friday 21 September 2018 21:55Reply
    awesome!
  • Savimcswag - Thursday 20 September 2018 04:11Reply
    So wait your done with these Comics?
  • Isaac - Saturday 15 September 2018 01:59Reply
    @ blargsnarf : so, are you saying, no more art?