Home / User comments

Display comments on Photos | Albums
Filter
Display

• blargsnarf - Friday 1 December 2017 19:42Reply
    @ zarc : Oh neat, are you paying?
  • zarc - Friday 1 December 2017 17:08Reply
    nice some lynncoln here I hope it can have a version with all the sisters(minus Clyde)
  • zarc - Friday 1 December 2017 14:54Reply
    is Clyde the one being humiliated?I think its him cause Lincoln is fucking Lynn
  • assfag - Friday 1 December 2017 08:30Reply
    Can we see a different perspective of this?, like from the back or something? Great art <3
  • blargsnarf - Wednesday 22 November 2017 11:21Reply
    @ Nick : I don't really do much blogging at all, do I? Maybe I should do some Q&As or something.

As for BoF, in order from my faves to the ones I pretend don't exist: 3, 2, 4, 1, 5, 6 - 3's art, characters, gameplay and story are so on point for me, 4's art is gorgeous but I hated the dragon transformations (despite such cool dragons existing in the game), 2 is amazing but obviously really dated, 1 was good, just not as good as the others, and 5 and 6 are garbage. 5 at least tried something new, but kinda failed, and 6 just.. nah.
  • Nick - Wednesday 22 November 2017 08:45Reply
    @ blargsnarf :
    That's hilarious! I saw in my e-mail you had posted something about BoF4, and I assumed it was this reply, but then I looked to see a new gif, I was like, 'Holy eff!" hahahaha. It was amazing. Manifestation. I would love to hear your feelings on the series, like which one you resonated with the most or why you love the series too - you should consider writing a blog sometime or something about the games you love. You seem to have such a vast knowledge of obscure and often un-heard of games and whenever you post your work on them, I'm always so-blown away. You have such a unique style that cannot be found anywhere else. Anyways, keep it up, I freakin' love it.
  • zarc - Tuesday 21 November 2017 02:15Reply
    I guess Lincoln's gonna have a special visit from Luna and Luan at midnight
  • zarc - Tuesday 21 November 2017 02:03Reply
    it would be nice a TLH version of this,with Timmy being Lincoln,Tad and Chad would be Clyde and Bobby,maybe the principal could be Mrs.DiMartino and Trixie could be one of the loud sisters
  • blargsnarf - Monday 20 November 2017 23:10Reply
    @ Cosmic : Fullsize is already here. Hit up the FAQ for info on how to resize images and view the original sizes.
  • Cosmic - Monday 20 November 2017 22:41Reply
    WIll you be posting full size somewhere? Great comic by the way!