- LanguageAfrikaans Argentina Azərbaycanca
Bahasa Indonesia Brasil Brezhoneg
Català Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
English English Español
Esperanto Estonian Euskara
Finnish Français Français
Gaeilge Galego Hrvatski
Íslenska Italiano Latviešu
Lëtzebuergesch Lietuviu Magyar
Malay México Nederlands
Norsk bokmål Norwegian nynorsk Polski
Português Română Slovenšcina
Slovensky Srpski Svenska
Tiếng Việt Türkçe Wolof
Ελληνικά Български Македонски
Монгол Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية (مصر)
العربية العربية پارسی
தமிழ் ಕನ್ನಡ ภาษาไทย
ქართული ខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體)
中文 (香港) 日本語 简体中文
Home / Commissions
Commissions are currently:
How can I tell when you are open?
Um... follow me on SubscribeStar and join my Discord, pretty much? I only open very rarely for a very short time, sorry!
How blargsnarf commissions work:
- Pre-sketched: Pre-sketched commissions are sketches I have already made that you want finished. The best place to get sketches are in my Sketch Packs, or just found randomly on the web sometimes.
Pre-sketched commissions come at a discount, and the amount depends on the specific picture. Contact me for more info.
- From-scratch: From scratch commissions are "normal" commissions, you come to me with an idea and we work together to get it made.
- Pixel: Pixel art is low-res usually-animated art that I sometimes do, almost always edited from an already-established game. When contacting me about pixel art, please let me know if you want a from-scratch pixel piece, or something edited from a game. If you want an edit of an established game, please keep in mind the technical limitations of game sprites - it is very hard to show lots of detail in low-res scenes.
- Comics: I'm not taking on any more comics unless it's an idea I really like. Email me about your idea and I can let you know if I'd wanna do it or not. A single comic page averages around the $300 mark.
Pricing is almost entirely dependant on each specific picture, but here are some vague guidelines:
Pictures: $75 and up, most pics I do end up between $120 and $200.
Sketches: $50 and up. Most end up between $50 and $75.
Pixel stuff : $40 and up for edits, higher res from-scratch animations tend to be $150 - $200 or more.
How to contact me:
Email contact info can be found on my mainsite, or you can contact me directly thru Discord or Subscribestar. I'd avoid Pixiv as I never remember to check there. Sorry!